[vtkusers] graph

debbie larson debbielarson_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:59:38 EDT 2007

Thanks Brian. Yes that did change things. But regarding your code below, I
get an error message on
vtkSimple2DLayoutStrategy::SafeDownCast(strategy)
>       ->vtkSetJitter(false);

(doesnt know about vtkSetJitter). Also how can I get rid of the gliphs that
represent the vertices?

I basically want to see a graph whose layout looks like this

                       **
                     /    \
                    **    **
                     \     /