[vtkusers] extractvoi

CLEMENTS, ROBERT rclement at kent.edu
Mon Jul 30 20:59:20 EDT 2007

I want to use a vtkboxwidget to select a volume of interest within a dataset from which to generate an isosurface.  I can't figure out how to return the bounds of my boxwidget to 	SetVOI with vtkExtractVOI.  I have been playing around with GetPolyData but cant figure out how to return the bounds of my boxwidget.  I can create the surface and clip it with the boxwidget, but i only want to generate the surface from within the voi (not the entire dataset).  Any ideas?

much obliged