[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget crashes after a second load of data

Flo snrf at no-log.org
Fri Jul 27 11:41:46 EDT 2007

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the work around, it works perfectly well.

I'd like to change this behavior from vtkImagePlaneWidget. Can you
throw me some idea on where/what to change ?
I'll implement them and then share the code as soon as it will be
operational (as to my understanding it will thus be easier in the
future to integrate this wonderful widget in other programs).

Thanks again.
Flo.