[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget crashes after a second load of data

Flo snrf at no-log.org
Thu Jul 26 00:34:47 EDT 2007

Dear all:
after few hours of work I found that the problem is related to my
RenderWindowInteractor affected to the vtkImagePlaneWidget . In fact,
if I create two different windows with two separate
RenderWindowInteractor and if I change the RenderWindowInteractor
while loading the second data set, everything is fine.

However, I still don't know what is wrong as, while reloading, I
clean ever actors and volume in the renderwindow ---
I'm wondering is there is not a leak/undeleted reference to the iren
in the vtkImagePlaneWidget code .... Any help is appreciated !

Flo.