[vtkusers] Windows installer for 5.0.3

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jul 25 10:41:35 EDT 2007

Would you be willing to describe what you *did* expect from the "Windows
Installer" given what you read about it on the downloads page...?

What verbiage would you recommend to make it clear that the Windows
installer installs a pre-built VTK executable that allows you to run VTK TCL
scripts?

Or is it more the case that we should just eliminate the Windows Installer
since there are no libraries / source code in it....?

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.