[vtkusers] mouse problem, help, thx in advance~~~~~~~

Ye Jun yejun078 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:52:51 EDT 2007

Hi, vtkusers. I use mfc sdi in my vtk application. and I use WINAPI to
create window for vtk to finish the rendering work. and I use vtk to create
a mouse in the rendering window instead of its original arrow mouse. i use
the "GetCapture" and "ReleaseCapture" to handle the mouse switch between the
windows. but now i have got a serious problem. i found that  when i get the
mouse out of the window, it can't return to its original arrow
representation and just disappear. as a result, i got a ghost mouse: i know
it is out side the render window, but i can't see it. how can i deal with
it? any suggestion is welcome. thx in advance.:-)