[vtkusers] Help Please-Link Library

Janny Dong janny.dong at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:48:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to link to another thirty-party library in my project. The library
is already installed on my machine by running the executable setup file . In
a project not built by Cmake, all I need to do is just modify the Project
Properties: add mylibrary.lib to Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies. How
can I do this in a project built by Cmake? I cannot add it directly in the
Project Properties page because it complains.

I am new to Cmake and I got lost in the Cmake commands. Any help would be
appreciated!

Janny