[vtkusers] Question about the QT GUI Events example

Anders Sandholm anders.sandholm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:25:24 EDT 2007

Hi

just realized another thing, when I open the .ui file in QT Designer
4.3 it says

"This file was created using Designer from QT-3.3 and will be
converted to a new format by QT Designer.
The old for has been untouched..."

and if I open the (converted and saved) ui file in a text editor the
includes, forwards and variables has been removed.

Is anybody using this method or should I just create my form and then
create an class that inherit from the "ui" class and my new class add
the objects that I need.

Anybody using QT Designer 4.3? I have used 3.x before and it seams
that a lot has been changed.

Any ideas anybody?

best regards
// anders