[vtkusers] Difference between cells and polygons

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 02:44:26 EDT 2007

Hi!  In plain English, what is (are) the difference(s) between cells
and polygons?  And if I'm trying to loop over the triangles (are these cells or polygons?) created by vtkDelaunay2D from
numbered points to get the point numbers of each triangle's vertices,
as well as each triangle's neighboring triangle objects, which vtkPolyData method
do I use for each of these tasks?  Thanks!

DG
Python: It just works!