[vtkusers] Vtk programming on Mac OS X with Xcode

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:43:54 EDT 2007

In that tutorial example directory, there is a CMakeLists.txt so
there is already a CMake project setup. Here is what you do.
In the same directory, create a new directory called "Build"
Change Directory 'cd' into the 'Build' directory.
Then run 'cmake -G Xcode ../' from the command line
This will generate an Xcode project preconfigured and ready to go.

There should be no reason to build a project from scratch for this.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer