[vtkusers] Vtk programming on Mac OS X with Xcode

Jing jli023 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 11 18:39:13 EDT 2007

Thanks for all of your replys. I have fixed the problem.

I deleted the vtk libraries references from the project in Release mode, and
readded them to the project. Then added opengl framework to it too. And it
works.

It seems that you need to add vtk libraries twice to the project, once in
Debug mode, another in Release mode if you want to run the project in both
modes.

I could not reach this point without all of your help. I am grateful.

Thanks agian,

Jing