[vtkusers] Multi Solutions on Single Mesh with vtk format ?

Toon Huysmans denhuys at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:43:54 EDT 2007

Hi Christophe,

This can be achieved by setting the position of vertices of the mesh to
time t=0 and for all the following timesteps you can save the
displacement of the mesh wrt the mesh at time t=0 in the attribute data
of the vertices (as vector data).

A http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkWarpVector.html can be
used to show the geometries of the different timesteps.

Toon.