[vtkusers] Two running error occur after upgrade VTK from V4.2 to V5.0.3

so wai king kingkingso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:24:06 EDT 2007

Dear All,
I am upgrading my program from VTK version 4.2 to VTK version 5.0.3.
And after that, sometimes, there are two errors may occur when running the
program.
Those two running errors are:
1.
Assertion failed!

Program: ?File: ..\..\vtk-5.0.3\common\vtkGarbageCollector.cxx
Line: 700

Expression: (*e)->Object->GetReferenceCount()= =1

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see
the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

And 2.

ERROR: In ..\..\vtk-5.0.3\Filtering\vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx,
line 557
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0E847508): No maximum number of pieces
has been set in the information for output port 0 on algorithm
vtkTubeFilter(0E8999E8).

I am using Visual C++ 2005 with Windows XP. I can not find out what cause
those errors. Dose anyone knows what may cause those errors?

Thanks very much.
Best regards,
King So