[vtkusers] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit

Marie Bonhoure mariebonhoure at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:19:24 EDT 2007

Yes, I have the vtk-dlls in my path. But I solved my problem by adding a
static block :

    static {
        System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");
        System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");
    }

I don't know what difference it makes, but it works !!!

Thanks,

Marie Bonhoure
Ingénieur biomédical
Service de Neurochirurgie