[vtkusers] Vtk programming on Mac OS X with Xcode

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:11:06 EDT 2007

How hard this will be depends on how much "Windows" specific C++ code
you used. If you just stuck to generally accepted C++ and the VTK
toolkit, just rerun cmake on your CMakeLists.txt file to generate
Xcode projects and compile. If you did NOT use CMake for your
projects then you will have a tougher time getting the Xcode projects
setup.

Apple hosts a mail list just for Xcode questions: http://
lists.apple.com/xcode-users

--