[vtkusers] trouble configuring with cmake (python wrapping)

William Triffo wjtriffo at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 5 21:46:27 EDT 2007

my apologies if this is a re-post, I was unsure if I needed to be a list
member to post:

when using cmake to configure VTK 5.0.3 on Mac 10.4, it resets the
'PYTHON_LIBRARY' variable to '-framework Python', when I give it a
different entry. This is problematic b/c it appears to link to Python
2.5, which is not on my machine anymore (only have 2.4). Is there a way
to see where the '-framework' option points to?

Unfortunately, I have a program that requires a special install of 2.4
to run, and I need to import VTK modules into that install.

thanks,

-Jeff