[vtkusers] Is it possible to render two intersected ImageData as Volume?

Jordi Campos i Miralles jcampos at maia.ub.es
Tue Jul 3 13:34:47 EDT 2007

Thank you. Sorry if I asked something already answered in the list.

I know a little bit about the "volume rendering problems", and my idea
was to convince my research group to develop volume rendering algorithms
on VTK+Paraview. However, it is going to be difficult in a short term,
because the group already have some algorithms coded in its own
framework, and nobody knows enough -and have enough time- to translate
them into the VTK scheme. I was analyzing the viability of this
translation, but we would need more h.resources to perform it...

All in all, it has been really interesting to see the VTK way of
modeling some graphical problems in an OOP paradigm. I will try to keep
an eye on VTK by way of some student project.

Thanks one more time,

jor;)i

El dt 03 de 07 del 2007 a les 07:27 -0400, en/na Dean Inglis va
escriure:

--
Jordi Campos i Miralles
Departament de Matemàtica Aplicada i Anàlisi, MAiA