[vtkusers] How to let The DEM and the volume data display in one renderer?

Rodolfo S. Allendes Osorio scsrsao at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 05:43:55 EDT 2007

Ye,
 The simplest way to do what you want is forget about the assembly
you're trying to do and simply add two different actors (one for the DEM
data and one for the volume) to the same vtk render window. Assuming
that you have two different input files for the two different datasets,
this shouldn't be complicated, but if you have any other problems (I've
done it, so if you have further problems, could send you some sample
code).

Regards,
Rodolfo

Message: 5