[vtkusers] TCL Editor / Debugger

Robert V Canning Robert.V.Canning at usa.dupont.com
Wed Jan 31 14:20:20 EST 2007

Hi,

        I am using VTK 5.0.2 on a Windows XP box.  I have inherited
someones TCL/TK code which uses VTK.  I have tried ActiveStates Komodo IDE
and their TCL dev kit to try to step through the code.  I haven't figured
out how to use VTK and Komodo.  I can edit but I can't actually debug from
the IDE.  The Dev Kit lets me debug and ties in with VTK but it crashes
quite a bit on break points (some break points ok others crash).  Do any
of you have a recommendation of a TCL Editor IDE that plays nice with VTK?

Regards,

Bob

transfers of data to third parties.