[vtkusers] New in VTK 5.0?

Robert Wang rwang at sri.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 23 09:08:36 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm quite new to VTK and I'm working on a project with VTK 4.2 and
have to upgrade to 5.0.  I'd like to find out what has changed and
improved so I can take advantage of VTK 5.0 for our application but I
can't seem to find documentation on what actually changed.  If
someone can let me know where I can find this information, it's
greatly appreciated!  In particular, I'm curious to know if VTK 5.0
can handle 4D (3D + Time) data better and if readers/writers has
changed.

Thanks a lot!!

Rob