[vtkusers] VTK with TCL and Java wrapping on

Kalpana K kalp1200 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 07:53:23 EST 2007

Hi, I am using VTK 4.4.2, I managed to install TCL successfully about 2 weeks ago, so I thought why not try it with Java AND TCL wrapping on this time. So I reinstalled VTK, installed Java, TCL, CMake, everything, made the configuration thingy point to the java library, everything,  but I am having problem running TCL and Java examples NOW. I installed Java ( the sdk version, and VTK ), but I can't run any of the examples, the error "package requires VTK", keep popping up, even when I try running TCL examples ( I turned both TCL and Java wrapping ON, this time). Can someone guide me, or this any online help about java and vtk, dat I can use. Thank you

Kalpana.K