[vtkusers] config kwsys for use in vtk app?

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Jan 18 11:01:55 EST 2007

Hi Dean,

I don't think you have to do anything in your CMakeLists.txt file at all.
Just remember to call it as "vtksys" within your code.  E.g.:

#include "vtksys/SystemTools.hxx"

vtksys::SystemTools::SplitPath(this->FileName, filePath);

The vtksys library will automatically be linked since it is a dependency
of the other VTK libraries.  If you want, you can make the linkage
explicit by adding vtksys to your TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES.

- David