[vtkusers] Mac OS X, Java guru needed, please.

Kenneth Sloan kennethrsloan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:51:26 EST 2007

On Jan 17, 2007, at 12:58 PM, Mike Jackson wrote:

> I would try the official release first..
>
> http://www.vtk.org/files/release/5.0/vtk-5.0.2.tar.gz
>
> and make sure that builds first...

We have a winner.  This builds OK (some warnings about deprecated
usage) with the default settings.

My plan:

a) download and incorporate VTKData
b) add things like BuildExamples
c) add Tcl
d) add Python
e) add Java (here, I expect trouble - watch this space)
f) the Princeton Band

Step, by step, slowly I turn...

In the meantime...is there anyone who cares that the official release
builds cleanly but yesterday's CVS version fails?  Just trying to be
a good citizen here.

--
Kenneth Sloan
KennethRSloan at gmail.com
Computer and Information Sciences                        +1-205-934-2213
University of Alabama at Birmingham              FAX +1-205-934-5473
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170                http://www.cis.uab.edu/sloan/