[vtkusers] very newbie question

Luca Pamparana luca.pamparana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:24:17 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have a very simple newbie question for which I apologize.

I have an image that I have read with a vtk reader and based on some command
line parameter it might or might not be passed through the
vtkImageChangeInformation filter that will center the image around the
center of the read volume.

Now, my question is how do I find the extent of the image in mm? So, I want
to know the the minimum/maximum x, y and z values but in mm i.e. image
space.

Thank you. I hope someone can answer my question. Some pseudocode will be
great also!

Thank you to the VTK team for making a fine library :)

Luca Pamparana