[vtkusers] One question on Tcl

Sawsan Ahmed sawsanahm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 02:30:40 EST 2007

Hi,
   Thank you very much.Now every thing is working
fine.But I have one more things to ask.I have to exit
the window pressing 'e' or 'q' button when I use tcl
script.I can't exit by clicking cross(x) on the
window.But when using cxx,this problem does not occur.
Why this is so?

Sawsan.

--- H.Huisman at rad.umcn.nl wrote:

> Your TCLLIBPATH is probably wrong. It contains a
> semi colon. Try:
>
> TCLLIBPATH="$TCLLIBPATH
> /usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK-build/Wrapping/Tcl"
>
> Regards,
>
> Henkjan

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK-build/bin

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK-build/bin

TCLLIBPATH=$TCLLIBPATH:/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl

http://www.vtk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl/README