[vtkusers] Help!

Mecky mecky_2000 at 163.com
Sat Jan 13 01:56:48 EST 2007

VTK giants,
How are you doing?
I'm a newcomer for VTK application developing, now I want to reconstruct my 3D Model by VTK, and I have to get my image series from the Server by FTP. I want to read the series, not downloaded to my computer(not create local files), but read all the images to Memory and VTK and go on further visualization, please tell me what VTK classes I can use and how to set the pipeline.
As I know, a local directory with a image series(DICOM files), I can make the visualization easily.
Thank you very much!