[vtkusers] Please help me by answering the simple question

Sawsan Ahmed sawsanahm at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 09:21:04 EST 2007

Hello friends,
              At last I have been able to install VTK
after reinstalling Linux.Again,thank you all for your
cooperation.But one problem goes another creeps in.Now
"cxx" examples working fine.But I was again trying to
compile using Tcl and configured ccmake accordingly.I
also followed the instruction in "Wrapping/Tcl" for
TCLLIBPATH.But still when running the command:"vtk
Cone6.tcl",it says "vtk command not found".I am quite
new in linux and tried to modify .bash_profile by
adding to the path
"/usr/local/src/VTK/VTK/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl",but without
any result.Could  any of you help me regarding this?
Thanks in advance.

Sawsan.

--- "Atwood, Robert C" <r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk>