[vtkusers] Re: Problems building CVS VTK on Mac OS X 10.4

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Jan 8 09:50:25 EST 2007

I think I built VTK with ICC.. just have not tried recently.. I can
try again and report back what happens .. I will try to replicate
what Dan White is trying to do..

Dan,
   Can you send me your settings that you are using or send me your
CMakeCache.txt file?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer