[vtkusers] Re: Problems building CVS VTK on Mac OS X 10.4

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jan 8 09:05:11 EST 2007

Intel Mac should also work.
Carbon is the default. Python test conversion should work with either carbon
or cocoa.

There is a python script that runs and converts many of the tcl scripts in
the VTK Testing directories into python equivalents...

If you can figure out what's wrong, or a patch to fix it and send it along,
that would be fantastic. If not, if you could at least take the time to
enter this as a bug in the bug tracker, that would be the next best thing.
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/

Thanks,
David