[vtkusers] How to visualize principal components on dataset

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:14:06 EST 2007

Well, yes i have distance maps. But my plan is to extract only a certain
level of this map ie. the zero levelset. This i can do in matlab. But I want
to do this for a series of levelsets, since i am varying the principal
modes.
So I actually need to find out how i can save like a series of 3D frames, so
that i can show an animation of these in VTK with an isosurface. Is this
possible?

Thank you