[vtkusers] How to visualize principal components on dataset

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:03:16 EST 2007

Hello. I have binary shapes, which i have aligned and transformed into
signed distance maps. I have then made a mean distance map, and created a
set of offset functions(offset from mean). Using these offset functions i
made a Principal component analysis to capture variation. My next task is to
visualize my 3D meanshape in VTK, and its differentprincipal modes, where i
multiply from 1 to 3 standard devians on each mode, to see how the shape
deforms.

Can anybody give me a hint as of how to visualize this in VTK?
Thank you very much :)