答复: [vtkusers] the adjacent vertex

PAUL polinzhuo at 163.com
Thu Jan 4 04:10:59 EST 2007

Hello all:

I have been baffled the question for a long time.

I am studying an algorithm of judging convex or non-convex polyhedron.

If  every  vertex  is above the plane which contain three vertexes adjacent
to the vertex, the polyhedron is convex .

For an example, there are eight vertexes on a cube. And each vertex is
adjacent to three other vertexes.

My question is:

When an arbitrary vertex is accessed, how to know the other three vertexes’
coordinate?

I need your helps! Thank you!!

  _____