[vtkusers] vtk-OpenHaptics

María María
Wed Jan 3 17:01:04 EST 2007

Hi, Ive been workin on create an haptic renderization usin vtk instead opnegl
and OpenHaptics toolkit. I have studied the examples of the OpenHaptics toolkit
and tryin to modify the vtkOpenGL clases to do the same thing that they do in
these examples, however I couldn't feel anything, I just can render the graphic
image but no the haptic. I don´t know how to pass the graphic geometry of vtk
to OpenHaptics. I want to know if somebody has worked in this project and knows
how to pass the geometry, I really need some help.

Thanks