[vtkusers] Re: Key callback example

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 3 09:13:45 EST 2007

The formating will probably come out broken but should be still
understandable.
hopefully helpful,
D.S.

class MyCommand2 : public vtkCommand{
public:
  void Execute(vtkObject* caller, unsigned long eventId, void* callData){
	 vtkRenderWindowInteractor *iren = (vtkRenderWindowInteractor *)caller;
	 cerr << "code=" << iren->GetKeyCode() << " sym=" << iren->GetKeySym()
<< endl;

	 if(string(iren->GetKeySym())=="Return"){
		box->GetPlanes(planes);
	 }
	 else if(string(iren->GetKeySym())=="space"){
		 //do things	 }
	 else if(string(iren->GetKeySym())=="Prior"){
//do other things
	}