[vtkusers] vtk with visual C++ (heaveninatoilet at aol.com)

L.J. van Ruijven L.J.vanRuijven at amc.uva.nl
Tue Jan 2 03:00:06 EST 2007

Hi,

You have to tell the compiler which .lib files it has to use. There are
two ways you can do this. The simplest way is to add them to the list
of project files. The other way is to add them to the list of default
libraries. But I cannot exactly tell you how to do this in version 6,
since I allready work with version 8.

Leo van Ruijven.