[vtkusers] Isolines, polylines and tubes

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Feb 28 11:40:39 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am running the vtkContourFilter on a 2D dataset to get some
isolines, and I am then using the vtkTubeFilter to make the
isolines pretty. My problem is that the vtkContourFilter seems
to create each isoline from many vtkLine's rather than from
one vtkPolyLine, and so the tube filter makes a lot of
little disconnected tubes for each line segment in the
isoline, rather than making one nice long tube for each
isoline.

Does anybody know an easy workaround?

Cheers,
Chris

( Chris Want                                                         )
( Research Computing Support                                         )
( Academic Information and Communication Technologies (AICT)         )
( University of Alberta                                              )
( Tel: 1-780-492-9418                                                )