[vtkusers] error compiling vtk5.1 on OpenSuse10.2

Eros Albertazzi psyche at bo.imm.cnr.it
Tue Feb 27 10:53:04 EST 2007

I am running OpenSuse 10.2 on my pc and trying to compile version 5.1
(I need vtk to run molekel... I have not been able to find any .rpm to
be usable on my system) but I got the errors listed below.
Any clue on what I miss?
regards

[ 56%] Building CXX object
Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.o
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx:37: error: 'vtkglX' has
not been declared
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx:37: error: expected
constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'glXGetProcAddressARB'
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx: In member function
'virtual void (* vtkOpenGLExtensionManager::GetProcAddress(const char*))()':
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx:195: error:
'glXGetProcAddressARB' was not declared in this scope
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx: In member function
'virtual void vtkOpenGLExtensionManager::ReadOpenGLExtensions()':
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx:349: error:
'glXGetCurrentDisplay' was not declared in this scope
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx:350: error:
'GLX_EXTENSIONS' was not declared in this scope
/p/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.cxx:350: error:
'glXGetClientString' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/vtkOpenGLExtensionManager.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/all] Error 2