[vtkusers] 3D .raw data surface detection

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 05:54:44 EST 2007

Dear VTK users;
I would like to implement surface detection of a 3D .raw data. Which classes Should I use and which order? Could somebody tell me about that subject?I suppose to implement like that: I will get the density values of a point through the Normal vector then I will calculate these density values' derivative ;finally maximum point of the derivative will be the searching surface! As a beginner of  VTK I don't know whole classes . I hope someody will help me.
Thanks
Tony

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front