[vtkusers] camera: moving inside object

vaibhav agarwal vaibhav_19842002 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 26 03:02:32 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to move inside a tube kind of object. But
my problem is that i am only able to the object only
from outide of its bounding box. I use SetFocalPoint
SetPosition to modify my camera. But instread of
camera going to that position, it provides only the
direction of view with which i see the whole object.
Zoom and Dolly methods only zoom the object and i
still remain outside of the object's bounding box.

Can't i set my camera position to a perticular
co-ordinate and see from their ??

Thank You.
vaibhav