[vtkusers] display two objects

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 04:31:43 EST 2007

In fact each window can have one or more renderers.
Each renderer can have one or more actors.
Actors are mappers are generally 1:1 (I say generally because you can
use groups and assemblies to go 1:N).

The likely easiest path for you to try to do what you want is:
Create a mapper for the Helix  data.
Create an actor for the mapper.
Create a mapper for the Cone data.
Create another actor for this mapper.