[vtkusers] Re: vtk cvs and Python2.5

ah aryeh at bigfoot.com
Mon Feb 19 12:19:08 EST 2007

Dear Amy, Wolfgang,
Thanks both for your prompt answer.

I confirm that the CVS version does include the fix.
However the "INSTALL" project still tries to copy the
vtkCommonPython.dll file.
________________________
running install_data
error: can't copy 'C:\Documents and Settings\ah\DEV\19-02-07\VTKbinpy2.5_try2\bin\MinSizeRel\vtkCommonPython.dll': doesn't exist or
not a regular file

All the best!
Arye.

That is indeed the issue, and I just noticed it has been fixed in the
CVS version of VTK.

- Amy

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-December/088630.html