[vtkusers] After a threshold need render opacity.

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Feb 19 10:48:17 EST 2007

Hi Francois,

Please keep the discussion on the vtkusers list.

In answer to your 1st question:
opacity.AddPoint(0, 1.0) will make pixels with scalar value 0 completely
opaque. If you want them to be completely transparent, set the second
component to 0.0.

As for your 2nd question, set the index to 0. There is a version of this
method that only takes a vtkPiecewiseFunction*, and all that method does
is call the 2-argument method with the 1st argument set to 0.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote
Kitware, Inc.