[vtkusers] Building VTK 5.0.2 with CygWin

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Tue Feb 13 14:43:07 EST 2007

Hi David,

thank you very much for your comments. My problem had a rather simple
solution. Although I used the cygwin CMake for project configuration, I
did not realized that the normmal CMake win32 was also in accesible via
my $PATH. Seems like this messed up some things, project building works
flawless now.

Greetings
 Hendrik