[vtkusers] Linker error...

GuruPrasad M Hegde prasad.mh at ieee.org
Mon Feb 12 13:18:29 EST 2007

hi all,

 I am new to VTK and am trying to compile mace.cxx on visual studio
ver 8.0(2005). Inspite of adding
opengl32.lib , glaux.lib, opengl32.dll under
projects->properties->linker->input->additional dependencies, i still get
this linking error.

Linking...
c:\windows\system32\opengl32.dll : fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt
file: cannot read at 0x270
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Prasad\My
Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\vtkexample\vtkexample\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
vtkexample - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I could find similar kind of problem in the mailing list but couldn't find
any solution for the same. It would of great help if you can help me in this
regard.

Thanks,
Prasad.