[vtkusers] How can I preserve the color of 3D data in its clipped portion

Jeremy Chang chng_jrmy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 02:17:29 EST 2007

Dear friends,
                  I am asking another question,though I have not yet got the answer of my previous question.I have cut one 3D object through its center line and now I have got two such objects.In the new objects,I want to preserve the same color of the original object.It would be very helpful for me if somebody answer the question.
  Thanks everybody in advance.

  regards,
  Jeremy.