[vtkusers] Clear / update function for vtkImageMapToRGBA

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Feb 8 09:40:02 EST 2007

Hi Roelof,

The VTK pipeline executive is supposed to re-execute vtkImageMapToRGBA in
this situation.  The reason that it isn't re-executing is most likely that
when you change the data (i.e. at each time step), the VTK executive doesn't
notice that you made the change.

If you call the Modified() method on vtkImageMapToRGBA every time step, that
will ensure that it will re-execute the next time you render the image.

 - David