[vtkusers] Re: 3D reconstitution and contour Filtring

Mohamed Ben Reguiga breguiga_mh at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 7 11:40:23 EST 2007

Hi Michael

I really thank you for your help!
I 'll follow your advice to reduce the number of polygones and I've found an exemple for the reduction of the number of the polygones and it uses triangles to create the mesh!
take a look to this page : http://www.crd.ge.com/esl/cgsp/projects/makevw/march.html.
it's in TCL but you can transform it in C++!
now I can display all the volume (330 slices) but the result is not very nice!

if you have somme source code using the filtering contour , please send them to me!

thank you a lot for your help!

regards

Mohamed!