[vtkusers] Really need help on Parallel vtk with/without MPI

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 10:16:22 EST 2007

This is third time I am again writing my query.I really need help.If possible plsgive me some guidance /hints regarding following query:

  1)How to make program run parallel without MPI?What configuration in vtk do I need to make?
  2)To run the same program with MPI,after downloading MPI,what change in VTK configuration do I need to make?
  Thanks.

  Wei.