[vtkusers] vtkUnstructuredGridWriter: different format

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Wed Feb 7 06:05:16 EST 2007

Thanks for your comment. The data I am writing to the files does not contain
cell data. There is only point data given on the grid. I exported the
unstructured
grid that vtkCellDataToPointData returns, just as you told. But the
files that
are created again look like "type 1". So the problem is still the same.

What I am doing right now is iterating thourgh the files manually and
doing the
these two things:
1) remove the line containing "FIELD"
2) replacing description lines of type 1 by type 2
   old: MyData 1 24 float
   new: SCALARS MyData float 1
   new: LOOKUP_TABLE default

This works in my case here, but ... :-(