[vtkusers] problems with VTK on linux

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 05:29:19 EST 2007

Which rpm packages have you used and which version of vtk are you using? I
had the same error a year ago with one rpm packages. I think they were from
rpmfind.net. It was just a bug in the rpm building that didn't link to the
Rendering library or something similar. There are rpm packages for vtk
5.0in the repositories for Mandriva and they should work ok.